Shaul Gueta Ltd has been in operation since 1987, and was established in its current form in the year 2000 by Mr. Shaul Gueta who has over 35 years of experience in the Scrap metal recycling business.
Over the years the company has grown to be one of the biggest companies in the field, and Mr. Gueta was joined by his four sons, who run the company alongside him.
The company's activities are:
• Scrap metal clearing and purchasing from industrial, civil and army sources.
• Factory dismantling and clearing.
• Dealing with various types of ferrous & nonferrous metals for recycling.
• Global Scrap metal Import & Export.
• Selling various second hand equipment from shut down plants and organizations.
Shaul Gueta Ltd owns a large land property in Rishon-Lezion, Israel, that serves as its main metal processing facility. It employs over 40 employees and a fleet of trailers and cranes, ensuring our clients get the most efficient service, and allowing us to take on major projects, and complete them in record times, while following strict safety standards.